Disaster Recovery Solutions
Selina ICT Offers Disaster Recovery Solutions In Iraq, that Provide business continuity and service availability without any disruption, by using DR best practices deployment to avoid any disruptive events.
What’s Your Plan B when a Disaster Strikes?
Data loss is increasingly becoming less acceptable because of the value of organizational data and the inability to re-create it. Uninterrupted uptime and availability of mission-critical data is therefore not just a necessity but is in fact crucial to business success.
How we can help with Disaster Recovery?
We offer a business continuity solution designed to prevent data loss and keep business-critical applications available after server failures and serious disasters.
We combine real-time data replication and managed application delivery to mitigate business risk during a disaster. An evolution of disaster recovery that allows a business to be flexible enough to adapt to any IT-based disaster, from single server failure to entire loss of premises.
A better approach to Disaster Recovery
Specialist IT Disaster Recovery Provider with a difference.
Our managed Disaster Recovery services deliver certified recoveries of complete solutions ready for users to get back to work. To be able to certify and therefore guarantee recoveries, all our solutions are automatically configured to work completely and tested to application-level every day to be certain they will work if needed.
Disaster recovery is the ability to resume complete IT operations within a specific amount of time or recovery time objective (RTO) and at a specific point in the IT process or recovery point objective (RPO). A shorter RTO indicates a quicker recovery time while a lower RPO indicates fewer transactions and information lost during the unplanned outage.
- Who chooses disaster recovery, and why Organizations protect against outages or information loss as a form of insurance. The cost of outages or data loss can be measured in monetary terms or as intangibles such as health and safety, market share, or reputation. Each organization has a unique risk tolerance, and it’s common for different applications to have different requirements for RTO and RPO.
- How disaster recovery works Disaster recovery works by placing identical server, storage, and network devices at a secondary location—the disaster recovery (DR) site. Replication software is used to continuously copy information to the DR site. In the event of a failure or outage at the primary site, applications are restarted at the DR site using the most current information available.
- Benefits of disaster recovery A single point of failure is a risk of data loss or system unavailability. A single device, building, metropolitan area, power grid, flood zone, or hurricane zone all represent a single point of failure. Redundancy and the distance that spans those points of failure enables disaster recovery to keep businesses and agencies in operation regardless of the cause of the unplanned outage.
Disaster Recovery Services
Ensure critical business information can be recovered quickly and efficiently to minimize downtime and keep your business running.
Disasters happen. Building a disaster recovery plan is complex. And while you have likely identified and sent the data that is most critical to a secure, offsite location, there’s still the matter of retrieval to consider. If you can’t be sure your program will enable you to get your data back in the required SLAs, then you’ll be significantly increasing your chances of failing to comply with several internal and external regulations.
- Feel confident in your ability to recover critical business information, meeting the tight RPO and RTO SLAs the business requires.
- When you partner with Iron Mountain your disaster recovery plan is ready to be enacted the moment you need it, to get your business back up and running quickly.
- We’ll help build and test a customized disaster response program to give you the confidence in the ability to recover critical business information.