Transform Your Business With Virtualization
Improve the efficiency and availability of IT resources and applications through virtualization. Start by eliminating the old “one server, one application” model and run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine. Free your IT admins from spending so much time managing servers rather than innovating. About 70% of a typical IT budget in a non-virtualized datacenter goes towards just maintaining the existing infrastructure, with little left for innovation.
Benefits of Virtualization
Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increase and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate. Additional benefits include:
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility, and responsiveness.
- Provision applications and resources faster
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Center
- Simplify data center management.
- Enable business continuity and disaster recovery.
Server Virtualization Can Help Your Business :
- Reduce costs by simplifying management & requiring less hardware
- Manage your infrastructure with fewer server admin resources
- Realize optimal utilization of your IT investments
- Build High Availability, Geo-Redundancy, and Fault Tolerance for higher uptime
- Achieve almost near-time data protection with robust backups and disaster recovery solutions for virtualization
Desktop Virtualization Will Enable Your Business To :
- Achieve centralized management & control of desktops
- Provide quick access to your familiar desktop from any device
- Allow remote workers to access applications & data rapidly
- Enable a more flexible work environment wherein employees can be productive from anywhere, at any time, and from any device
- Save costs on expensive desktop hardware since any device can be used
- Rapidly deploy new applications to users while maintaining high service levels
We offer services for business in:
- Hardware consolidation and standardization in off-premise centralized facility results in lower utility, server, and data center costs (resulting in a lower total cost of ownership).
- Easier management through data center software ensures that you can keep an eye on your integral data from one point of access.
- Physical machine lifecycle management is no longer a factor as the virtualized machines are managed for you.
- Better security with VMWare VirtualCenter: Tighter control over files, role-based access control.
- Disaster recovery & planning: eliminating single points of failure ensures rapid recovery, VMWare solutions have the capability to automatically restart virtual machines.